Version 2.1 (January 27, 2003)
- *Fixed* Possible to open EMM to a blank window if no Eudora addressbooks were present, or if the Email Magician Setup Assistant had been removed from the EMM Items folder.
Version 1.9.11 (November 14, 2002)
- *Fixed* Duplicate Filter Check from Preferences.
Version 1.9.10 (October 30, 2002)
- *Fixed* Some occasional problems with the "Expert" menu.
Version 1.9.9d (September 29, 2002)
- *Fixed* Some occasional printing problems
Version 1.9.9c (September 26, 2002)
- *Fixed* "Registration" menu item, was only working in the new "Clipboard" mode.
Version 1.9.9b (September 24, 2002)
- *Fixed* Obscure problem doing a normal Quit if the Log preferences were set (in Preferences) to displayed in the Log window and this window was open. Note that even in this case, a "Quick Quit" was always possible (selecting "Quit" with the optionkey pressed).
Version 1.9.9a (September 17, 2002)
- *Fixed* Occasional failure to change the Urgent Filter mailbox from its default.
- *Fixed* Clearing of the lowest field in the Urgent Filter Preview window (cosmetic effect only).
Version 1.9.9 (September 16, 2002)
- *Fixed* Occasional failure of the "Personalities" button in the Special Filters window.
Version 1.9.8 (September 13, 2002)
- *Fixed* some spelling errors
Version 1.9.7 (September 12, 2002)
- *Fixed* Some spam filters that were "too" sensitive and resulted in false positives
- *Fixed* Some rare disappearances of the menubar. If this ever happens, just press comman-tilde to re-open the main window which will also re-install the menubar. Alternatively, press command-M to open the Maintenance window.
Version 1.9.6 (September 11, 2002)
- *Fixed* Special Filters window is once again a palette
- *Fixed* When a condition specifies that a header "Does not appear" that fact is now correctly displayed in the filter info palettes.
Version 1.9.5 (September 10, 2002)
- *Fixed* The "Existing Nicknames" display would get off by one when associating an email address with a nickname if there was no nickname assigned to it in Eudora. This had no damaging effects as the Eudora addressbook always remained correct. However, it was annoying and has been fixed.
- *Fixed* A mispelling in the Turbo Registration message.
Version 1.9.4 (June 25, 2002)
- *Fixed* Problem when Box created in EmailMagicBoxes had a space at the end of its name. Filter would then target the folder only.
Version 1.9.3 (June 21, 2002)
- *Fixed* Obscure failure when using the maintenance window to remove Priority settings and Opening settings from the entire filter file.
- *Fixed* Problems with History List filters (locating the History List box).
- *Fixed* Problems with Deleting Filters Targetting Missing boxes in the Maintenance window and History List filters (formerly History List filters were always inadvertantly deleted).
- *Fixed* Other problems with certain configurations and Deleting Filters Targetting Missing (or Empty) boxes from the Maintenance window that sometimes resulted in the entire filter file being deleted (although this was revertable).
Version 1.9.2 (June 20, 2002)
- *Fixed* Filters consisting of more than two conditions cannot be created (this will change if Eudora begins to support more complex filters).
- *Fixed* Positioning of "Possible Spam" filters is now more logical when you have no "HTML" filters (formerly, if you had no HTML filters, your Possible Spam filters were placed wherever your HTML filters would have been if you had opted to have any).
- *Fixed* Certain configurations of the Preferences could result in the "Delete Duplicate Filters Now
" menu option not functioning correctly. This has been fixed. Also, this menu option now always checks for duplicate spam filters regardless of any other settings in the Preferences.
Version 1.9.1 (June 7, 2002)
- *Fixed* "Check for Update" option (online check for latest version) when version ended with zero (such as 1.9.0 oops!)
- *Fixed* Potential problems with the creation of History List nicknames under some configurations.
- *Fixed* Saved file-type from Log window is once again correctly restored.
Version 1.9 (June 6, 2002)
- *Enhanced* New nicknames are now sorted in the "New Nicknames" field.
- *Enhanced* New mailboxes are now sorted in the "New Mailboxes" field.
- *Fixed* Restored name of item 20 of the Options menu to "Recall Configuration Defaults"
- *Fixed* Obscure problem with "Find Again" option in the Log window
- *Fixed* Reporting of duplicate filter deletion.
- *Fixed* Some missing calculations in the Statistics window.
Version 1.8.6 (May 31, 2002)
- *Fixed* Several minor bugs with certain types of duplicate filter checking.
Version 1.8.5 (May 27, 2002)
- *Fixed* Several menu problems inclufding, toggling the view of Urgent Filters in the main filter field now correctly updates the Filter Counts field if showing, clearing" of the stationary in popup stationary menu, toggling of Spam display sometimes failed, and the fact that sometimes the Quit menu item would become disabled (athough Command-Q would still quit the program).
- *Fixed* Problems encountered by unregistered users including, certain cases in which duplicate Spam filters were created, certain cases in which group nicknames wouldn't display in Eudora, a "Not a valid SpamDefs file" alert during launch, and a number of other problems unregistered users were having with nicknames and group nicknames (such as the addressbook nicknames and valid accounts nicknames) in certain configurations.
Version 1.8 (May 16, 2002)
- *Fixed* In the Maintenance window, the Archive Messages checkbox would disappear if the Check All button was clicked while pressing the option key. This has been fixed.
- *Fixed* In the Maintenance window, the option to "Create a filter for every nickname" would always create one bogus filter in mixed in with all the functioning filters. This doesn't happen anymore. Note: this problem wasn't noticed by many because the bogus filter didn't do anything.
- *Fixed* Mistakes in rollover help in the Preferences window.
- *Fixed* Occasional request for subsidiary folder locations at launch.
Version 1.7.0 (May 10, 2002)
- *Fixed* Problems when running from a firewire drive that had been put online after bootup.
- *Fixed* Registration problems.
Version 1.6.8 (May 7, 2002)
- *Fixed* Obscure problem when "All" was selected in in "Chars" menu when generating profile was for "Subject:"
Version 1.6.7 (April 18, 2002)
- *Fixed* Problems generating filters when a large number of filters were targeted at the designated SpamBox or Trash.
- *Fixed* Bug introduced in version 1.6.6 that prevented certain types of filters from being generated.
Version 1.6.6 (April 17, 2002)
- *Fixed* A scenario that sometimes caused a crash when toggling the visibility of Spam Filters by way of the View menu.
Version 1.6.5 (April 11, 2002)
- *Fixed* A situation that could cause filter generation to abort while creating spam filters from the left panel of the Spam Filter Maker window.
Version 1.6.4 (April 9, 2002)
- *Fixed* Some problems with creating Special Filters on certain machines with older versions of Eudora, including a number of problems with the new Valid Accounts Filter that were associated with some earlier versions of Eudora.
- *Fixed* Updating of filters field when only Spam, Urgent, or Special filters are written.
- *Fixed* All cases where a mailbox name might be longer than 27 characters have been eliminated.
- *Fixed* New Mailbox field will not sometimes display duplicates anymore.
- *Fixed* Cases where a filter might be created that caused Eudora to display only the enclosing folder name of a mailbox rather than the mailbox name.
- *Fixed* Problems with the Pre/Post Spam Filters interface that was introduced in version 1.5.1
Version 1.6 (April 6, 2002)
- *Fixed* Button states in Special Filters window are now remembered from session to session.
- *Fixed* Accuracy of "Spammer" group address nickname when created at the same time as one or more "Intersects Nicknames" (from the Special Filters window). Formerly, some newly added spammer addresses could be ignored.
- *Fixed* Option to "Delete Filters Targeting Empty Boxes" from the Maintenance window.
- *Fixed* Changing destination folders and boxes for Special Filters without re-checking, the associated checkbox now works.
- *Fixed* Canceling out of Quit dialog actually cancels now.
- *Fixed* Several minor obscure bugs.
Version 1.5.1 (March 2, 2002)
- *Fixed* Some HTML filter exclusions were not being properly excluded. This has been fixed. Because earlier HTML filters did not function correctly, please manually delete all EMM HTML filters from within Eudora before generating new ones with Email Magician's Special Filter Maker (Normally, the Special Filter Maker would strip the duplicates, but there are no duplicates of the new HTML filters with pre-1.5.1 HTML filters).
Version 1.5 (February 27, 2002)
- *Fixed" Problem in creating Spammer inner character address filters if the search text included a percent sign (or a couple other obscure characters).
Version 1.4 (February 19, 2002)
- *New* Export Mailboxes to FileMaker feature (including a "strip html" option)
- *New* Upgrade System uses very tiny update files
- *New* Registration System now supports EUROs
Version 1.3 (February 7, 2002)
- *Fixed* Email Magician Preferences now correctly recall the state of desired Urgent Filters priority setting.
- *Fixed* Preferences are correctly regenerated on the first launch after you have deleted your Email Magician Preferences file, rather than at the first quit. This only effects people who may have deleted their Email Magician Preferences file.
- *Fixed* Several minor bugs that affected unregistered users.
Version 1.2 (December 21, 2001)
- *Fixed* A potential problem with for too many filters being deleted by the "Delete filters targetting missing boxes" option of the "Maintenance" window.
- *Fixed* An obscure problem that occurred when only one "other box" was selected and this box was less than 256k in size.
- *Fixed* A problem that occurred when switching back from "Simplify Interface" to normal interface.
- *Fixed* Addressbooks are now backed up correctly at all times (to the EMM Backups folder).
- *Fixed* If you have no "Eudora Filters" file when you start up, the one that Email Magician creates for you will now have the correct icon.
- *Fixed* Problems with duplicate filter deletion that caused it to leave some duplicate filters.
- *Fixed* Display of destination in Existing Filter Info palette when one of the conditions involved intersect.
Version 1.0.6 (November 8, 2001)
- *Fixed* Extremely rare malformed headers that could cause the program to hang (while generating filters) are now ignored.
- *Fixed* Fixed a problem with "Subject" plus "ends with" match criteria. Also fixed other potential problems with subject based match criteria.
- *Fixed* Fixed a problem automatically deleting an existing filter's destination mailbox using the Delete button on the Info palette. This problem occurred in cases when "Only New Boxes" was checked in the Preferences, and did not occur when deleting filters by double-clicking them with the option key pressed.
- *Fixed* Fixed a major problem in which certain combinations of match criteria would lead to the final 5% of mailboxes (approximately) not being considered for possible filters.
Version 1.0.5 (November 6, 2001)
- *Fixed* An obscure problem with the default archive folder was repaired (archiving to the default archive folder would only happen if you manually set the folder by choosing or creating one instead of letting Email Magician make an archive folder for you on the Desktop-- most people were manually choosing a folder so this problem went unnoticed).
- *Fixed* An obscure problem with reading in mailboxes was fixed. Certain operations would fail if there was a comma in the name of the mailbox. For example, determining if a mailbox were empty or unmodified.
- *Fixed* Fixed an obscure bug that could cause Email Magician to hang when processing certain old 4.X and 3.X mailboxes.
- *Fixed* The trailing index numbers in sequentially numbered mailboxes are now padded with zeros so they sort correctly in the Finder and elsewhere. Also, it is no longer possible to make a sequentially numbered mailbox have too long of a name for the Mac OS
- *Fixed* The "Archive Messages" checkbox on the Maintenance screen no longer disappears when you "Uncheck All" by pressing the "Check All" button with either the option or command key pressed.
Version 1.0.4 (November 1, 2001)
Version 1.0.3 (November 1, 2001)
- *Fixed* Fixed a bug causing a crash during startup on G4 machines.
- *Fixed* Fixed problems with automatic making of mailboxes when "Domain minus extension" or "Text" was selected.
Version 1.0.2 (October 31, 2001)
- *Fixed* Fixed a problem in which sometimes the background graphics would only partially load, leaving the interface "plain" in some places and "blue" in others.
Version 1.0.1 (October 30, 2001)
- Fixed grammar in Unregistered users dialog.
- *Fixed* Sometimes where almost identical email addresses were present -- identical account names, and when only the last few characters before the "dot" in the domain name differed-- this could cause filter destinations to be "thrown off" by one mailbox. This problem has been fixed.
Version 1.0.0 (October 29, 2001)